Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Monday, August 08, 2005

let me tell you a story....

I really dont feel like telling a story. To many that will most likely be very strange because I almost am always telling a story. Firstly i would like to say that i may in the near future be making a trip to Panoka so if anyone would like to join in on the mental fun join along. Our Tour guide "Sheena" will be giving us a tour of our new home in the Panoka Mental hospital. Now.. i MUST recomend before going to Panoka, the JOSEPH ARTHUR - OUR SHADOWS WILL REMAIN cd. This Cd may just make you feel amazing inside, more amazing then i feel now. Now, for all of you reading this, i also recomend that you visit the Wes McDonell Website ( http://www.wesmcdonell.com ) and listen to this music as well, cd's are now on sale at cd baby and you can get the link from this website. Now if you will excuse me.. i must try and prepare for the future as this trip to Panoka may be a stressful one!

Tata for now all...

p.s. Check out this sweet drawing of my hot man angel!!! mm.. So hot! (the legs took me FOREVER)

Someone.. give me advice.. what should i do????? and When should i do it??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Jamie,
I would love to join you on your trip to Ponoka. I'm sitting at my desk laughing to myself right now, because Chris Rock is freaking hilarious and I think the woman who sits across from me thinks I'm a little kooky!
Your hot angel man is amazing and I am very impressed by your creative abilities.
As for your question, you should just get it over with now because even if people don't agree with your choice at least you're being honest with them and they'll have to appreciate that.

9:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Hey there Fool,
This is your local Ponoka guide to well being .... in sure you will like it here because there are lots of men in clean white coats coming to take you away ... haha .. hehe ... hoho... to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and there coming to take youa away ....

Now enjoy your stay here and let me know when your head clears .... because that means you need more "medicine" ........ ;0

10:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

As a ponaka regular I must you will quite enjoy the trip there. They have rubber walls you can have hours of fun with just bouncing off the walls. Every so often if you are really good they will give a good jolt here and there just to make sure your still with us. I may visit you if you plan on makin a trip maybe we can get rooms on the same floor.

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!