Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Why am i sad?

this isnt one of those things where you tell me why i'm sad. its the one where i say, someone broke into my car for the second time and stole ALL but 10 cd's from me as well as my Jack daniels belt. AND MY CAR WAS IN HIDDEN VALLEY!!!! FEEL SORRY FOR ME.. so ... if anyone would like to buy me a present, cd's or a Jack belt would do fine! .... or the sweet belt buckle off the sparta website!

ok.. well... feel sorry for me... they stole my things... weep weep!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Aww my poor baby. Maybe we will have to do a fund for you. lol love ya

9:06 PM

 
Blogger JAME took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

SWEET!!!! A LITTLE SISTER FUND!! i always wanted on of those... we always had big sister funds!... hmm.. this is a good idea!

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!