Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Monday, June 20, 2005

Ya'll should take a joy ride!

First I would like to congradulate Emily on her NEWWWWW BERETTA!!!!!!!! I had the rare privelege of taking a joy ride in it on Saturday night! I must say, it brought excitement to my life. Upon recieving the mail today a Daily Events schedule of an upcoming event came into my hands and i would like to officially announce the upcoming Image hosted by Photobucket.com !!! Now I know Ya'll are excited bout hootin an hollerin. I know that little griff will be almost the loudest one there, but that doesn't give none o' ya'll a good reason to not go and enjoy yerself . So saddle up put your ridin boots on and head on down to the CALGARY STAMPEDE, were everyone can have a good time. there'll be beer drinkin, and bull ridin'! Bands Playin and Children Screamin! You'll hear that Cow Mooin, and that Cowboy yellin. I dont wan't none o' yall to be afraid so, just remember... this is a part of ALBERTA, and a part o' Calgary!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Todays word is SHAKE... check THIS out.... Yeah, theres more where that came from!

4 Comments:

Blogger JAME took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

A Joyride Jamie? Well you must consider the concequences of that! and the CALGARY STAMPEDE??? really now! mmm.. Timbits, do you see how sad this has become? I must leave comments for myself because no one else will!

1:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Got to love stampede time even if you dont make it to the grounds. It a fever that hits everyone everywhere. Expecially the hooting and hollaring.

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

If Jamie actually hits the Beer Gardens with Cheryl like she was mentioning we might....it will probably be Jamie and Cheryl MOO-ing after a few hours of drinking in the sun!!

2:18 PM

 
Blogger JAME took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

SAWEEEET beer gardens!

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!