Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Subside

My word of the day for today is Subside. As in "The Flood waters Calgary was facing are beginning to subside."

As this is the truth! And just in time for the convention! The sun is finally poking through the clouds for the first time in about 10 days! we WILL see summer. funny how it came RIGHT AFTER we bought tanning minutes! no.. i don't see any irony, although that probally isnt the correct use of the word, i still don't see it! or perhaps i do. i dont know... WHAT I DO KNOW.. Beer has taken the floor and Jack has sequestered. Fear creeps over her as she realizes she forgot to send a most important package, this fear is calmed by the fact that she will soon be enjoying a doubletallsugarfreenonfatvanillalatte. I leave you with one question... is there any reason why I should stop drinking coffee?

And i bid you adieu.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I only ask you to see in it... what you see in it... life isn't always what it seems.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Nah dont stop the coffee its your own little addiction.. We all need to have some kind mine would be chocolate but really what woman doesnt have a chocolate addiction.

11:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Ps- of course beer out did them all you need a new pole with different types of hard liquer to see which would win.

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Kim took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Hey.
U know my number....u call me whenever you wanna hang out. (i dont mean that in a snotty way.)

9:45 PM

 
Blogger JAME took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Haha, I Love that you said that you didnt mean to be snotty kim, makes me laugh!

(I didnt mean that in a snotty way!)

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!