Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Way I See It

Being an avid Coffee Drinker of Starbucks, I constantly see the "The Way I See it" quotes. Today's was particularly good, so i have decided to quote a quote. I really like this one, give you a little bit of hope and satisfaction at the same time!

The Way I See it #9: We constantly cast the lure of expectations ahead of us hoping to hook a desired piece of the future. Something unimaginable always takes the bait.

ps. Remember all, be careful with your drinks... the contents may burn the user!








<- I can't afford Real Roses... so.. you can have this one! i made it myself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Love the rose hun, now one day you are goin to have to do me a paintin so i can display my sisters abilities in my apartment.

12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!