Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Friday, April 29, 2005

Bad Advertising and Funny things.

Today they were selling girl guide cookies below the airplane in the petro can centre. On my way down the elevator i was seriousley considering getting some girl guide cookies. And girl guides started me thinking of Amy Gagne when she was a girl guide. Now I always think of girl guides as the skinny little 12 year old girl or younger selling cookies at your door. AHAAAAA no no. When i proceeded to get off of the elevator i realized that the world was changing. The two girl guides that were selling the cookies were... well we'll say, 3 times the size of me EACH. Now I sure didn't want to get any cookies after that... which made me wonder how many they actually sold today, because really, if i felt that way, i wonder how many other people did. I realize that this sounds quite rude, but really it seems that it is just false advertising for girl guide cookies.... or maybe not!!!


p.s. (POST STORY) Before a friends daughters birthday party they were blowing up balloons, my friend, being the mom, was blowing up the balloons up quickly and efficiently. With big eyes her daughter looked up at her and said "mommy, your a GOOOOOOOD blower." And her husband, under his breath said "she sure is!"

That one made me laugh out loud!!!!... I GET A GITUAR TONIGHT!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Guitars are the best.

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

good blower... funny heheh... it made me laugh.

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!