Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Monday, April 11, 2005

The word of the day!

Now I'm sure we've all heard of "word of the day" toilet paper!! I like to use big words to make others with small brains feel useless. Now although I sometimes am the person with a small brain I still like to use big words.

Today's word is Copious. As in, "There is a Copious amount of sugar in here" or, "He used Copious amounts of Hair Gel in his hair today."

Also, Copious was word of the day on September_24,_1999.


So there we have it. A new word to use in every day language. Now, can anyone tell me what Ironic means?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rylan Schultz took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

I would say its something like the use of words or a situation expressing something different from, and often opposite to, it's literal meaning. Hows that for a comment sucker?

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Kim took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

I don't care if stampede is coming soonish!!! I'm not gonna be here. I will be in a better place! :p lol

7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

My daughter came home the other day and said to her sister.."Your face has "Copious" zits!" then asked me if I knew what that meant!

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!