Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Why Summer Is EMAZINK!

Isn't it funny how one day can trigger so many memories. That was today for me, so many things that happened today reminded me of summers past and the amazing times we had. Also it reminded me of some of my favorite things.

1) Jolly Ranchers- Just cus they're so yummy
2) Campfires - CAMPING and the smell of your clothes after
3) The Stampede- cus its ALWAYS fun ... come on, COWBOYS!!
4) Taking a drive at sunset
5) Listning to music in my car
6) Going for ice cream with my dad
7) Walking at night
8) Looking at the stars (and not being freezing)
9) YARD WORK... ha kidding
10) Chasing my dog around the yard
11) Listning to someone play gituar
12) Playing in Sprinklers at night
13) aimlessly walking in the sun
14) Phone calls from someone you haven't heard from in a long time
15) sundresses
16) watermelon
17) YARD SALES
18) Cheerio's (Apple cinnamon are good Rylan, but nothing beats honey nut)
19) Staying up all night talking with friends
20) HOT TUBS
21) Suntanning
22) Camping

The list could go on and on, summer is so much fun, Here is a flash back to last summer and the fun times we had! AND a picture of Tam and the Carrera.. oooh soo nice!

p.s. amy and kim, dont miss the pic of mr.freeborn HA!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What are your favorite summer events... do you like galooshing?

1 Comments:

Blogger JAME took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Now, this is Fun. I love this collage, last summer was amazing, the day after grad and after grad when Tam and I went Downtown, Mr Freeborn, CAMPING, us 4 girls in our "save a horse, ride a cowboy" altered shirts. Last but not least, the amazing picture of me and brad when i turned 18! i look so hot!FUN TIMES AT BOWNESS HIGH!

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!