Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Just waiting...

Salty tear drops trickled into her coffee cup as she sat there listening. REALITY... it had struck once again, not for the first time in her life. A sad silence had come over her life for a while, no knocking at the door, no laughing on the street. Her life had been filled with frustration and confusion. It seemed to be a constant game, one where she didn't know the rules. Everyone told her that she was cheating herself, but she didn't see how. Short cuts through here, and dodging bullets over there, and waiting.... always waiting. How long could she really wait to be noticed?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

I notice you, I ALWAYS notice you. What de Hell?? You are such an amazing girl with so many excellent talents, tons that I dont have, like putting makeup on properly! I Love You.

6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Its hard out here ... nobody to protect us ... and keep us safe from all the things that hurt ...
But you are so strong and beautiful ... and one day you will know it .. in your heart... dot dot dot ...

9:33 AM

 
Blogger JAME took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

dot dot DOT? I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Don't try and be anonymous to ME

4:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

There's a white diamond gloom on the dark side of the room and a staircase that leads to the stars. If you don't think there is a price for this sweet paradise, remind me to show you the scars.

Everything will be okay. You are such an amazing girl and I'm so glad to have you for a friend. You deserve the best and this will only make you better and stronger. (Eventually)I Love you my HP friend!!!!!! and we will have a crazy night Saturday!!!

5:38 PM

 
Blogger JAME took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

HOOT SATURDAY! I didnt cry yesterday! that was short lived though

9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!