Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Red Skies in the morning....


She sat there looking at a picture of a beach, with a red sky and orange sand. She had been plagued with dreams. Dreams of the past, coming into the future. A poem reaked havoc on her mind, and looking at the sky no longer seemed to comfort her.

Music plays in the background as he tells her how he feels. She feels stupid and confused. The streetlamp lights up the dark night, he walkes away and she is left crying. She loves him, but he seems so lost. She let it happen, and in fact she wanted it to. Neither would it be the first or last time it happened.

She would make a sad attempt at mending. Most things she said would be laced with the sadness that only a broken heart felt. Afraid that she meant nothing, she would still go on giving her all. No longer would her skies be sunny and blue. She would wake to a red sky every morning.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

i love the way you write ... its so poetic and meloncholy ... perhaps you should get some of your stuff published smartie pants

8:59 AM

 
Blogger JAME took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

Maybe if i could SPELL right. I spelled (wreaked) reaked..... I am such a fool.

I think that many wouldn't understand this post as many don't know the rhyme..

Red Sky at night, Sailors Delight Red Sky in the Morning, Sailors Warning

9:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

I Get It!! You had already told me that rhyme before I even knew you did this post jerk face! I love that picture, soo beautiful, I want to live in that boat. And Sheena is also very right about the way you write, its awesome, and I get the feeling and vibe that you totally freehand and write that up with one swipe of your fingers, and it takes you like what 10 minutes max to write something like that up! AMAZIN-K, as you would always say. Have a lovely day boobie boo.

11:45 AM

 
Blogger lynne took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

I do love the flow of your words, you are a beautiful writer.

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!