Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Monday, January 09, 2006

Twice the bell has rung...

I heard you blaming me... for the things you have done. The mistakes you have made, and the reasons you have made them. I heard you tell him that its my fault, that if not for me.. things would be different.

I hope you realize that it really isn't my fault, that you can only blame yourself. These concequences are a result of your actions, and could only be changed by you. If they think differently of you, you shouldn't be surprised... you wanted it to be different .. and now it is.

Do you know what you've done? Do you know what you've ruined? I could not have saved it, even if I tried... your self distructivness has come to a climax, and now I believe you will have to decide...

What kind of life do I actually want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!