Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Thursday, September 29, 2005

A New Character...

Today, Intrigued by the resemblence between so many different people, I came up with a new Blog idea. A new character, or person that intrigues me in some way. Could be a friend, family, someone from the past or just a stranger walking on the street.

Today's character is a man, long beard, grey hair. I've never seen this man walk but yet I see him everyday, sitting on the street corner. Alongside this man is a small dog whose tongue is always hanging out the side of it's mouth. The man never really talks, but just sits there... watching life go by... or maybe just waiting for an end, or a new beginning. His silence is persistant and confusing. Does he just not have anything to say at all, or does he simply not feel he can say it? He seems to be a cookie cutter image of the streets of downtown. Lined with people.. dirty and sleeping, with no where to go. Do they even have the will to do anything about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!