Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Monday, October 17, 2005

dot dot dot...

I was walking down the street the other day, i saw the homeless man mentioned previousley, his dog was gone... i wonder what happened to it, maybe it died.. or maybe he ran away..

In other news, I held a newborn the other day for the first time... he's so cute, his name is Holden.

And now onto blogging.....

Its beginning to feel alot like winter here in calgary, they're calling for snow by Thursday... what kind of Haloween would it be without a snowsuit and snow on the ground? In the new season i have given up my taste for the White Chocolate Mocha and switched to the Chai Latte, Soy milk, and water. These are my staple fluids. A not so recent event, but i have given up my taste in strange music (it came with the dissapearing of my cd's). Since the Breakingintothecarandhavingnocd's event i have picked up some good cd's such as... Arcade Fire, Coldplay, Matt Good (in a coma), Snow Patrol, Bloc Party (AGAIN), Sparta (wiretap scars), LIVE, Joseph Arthur, Amos Lee, Aqualung.... and the list goes on and on... AND ON.. anyway, i'm getting a good collection but it still needs to be built. I'm seriousley considering going back to school for art, maybe taking art history etc and going into Art Appraisal... the life of answering phones , accepting packages and doing random favors.. isnt really for me.

Today i calculated, while working at RS Marketing, how many people i talked to in a 6 month period. In the 6 months that i worked there i talked to an average of 13,000 people. THATS ALOT! And I keep running into the same random creepy guy from there, its weird.

Anyway, i know this isn't the most amazing blog but... this weeks person is Eric. A pretty interesting guy, from montreal... Oh so interested in the matrix, Star Trek and just interesting style... he's gone now, back to Montreal but not without asking when i was going to get a real job and use my talent.. not without saying that i'm welcome to visit him and his wife anytime.. and not without sending flowers thanking everyone for the memories. On that note... we'll miss you eric, You're an awesome guy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous took the challange and made a comment on this amazing blog.. this is what they said...

that was a weird blog ... it reminded me of .... someone elses ..... dot dot dot

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!