Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I hope you know who you are...

Is there an actual point in somones life that they realize that all they do is hurt people? It may sound synnical, but why care so much about other peoples problems? Not to be taken in a cold hearted way, a good friend will always be there to listen, but why is it that some will blatently be your best friend one day, and completely turn their back on you the next. Instead of being happy because of progress you have made, they spread rumours about you! It comes down to being too worried about other peoples problems. All you really can do is listen and put in your two cents from past experiances.. nothing more will make it different. In the end, it really isn't your choice to make, there are rules that everyone bends and breaks.. but really its your heart that matters in the end, not what other people think. People change.. Hearts change.. Opinions change.. its a part of life, and sometimes it happens fast... before you get so interested in someone else's problem.. maybe you can take a look at yourself first.




I thought you were my freind... I guess I was wrong all this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!