Inspiration: I know you are but what am I? - Mogwai

Friday, October 19, 2007

Left and Leaving


There are times that I sit and wonder what will become of my life. Through good times and bad, Autumn leaves fall and a cool wind gusts by, I sit and think about you and how it won't ever be the same. Everywhere that I go, there will be a memory that was constructed along the way, through a wonderful journey. Every song I listen to will remind me of you, and will remind me of how much my heart is breaking. I will remember how great you are, and how much I never realized. For the first time in my life, there will be moments of regret, and weeks of sadness.


I will know that you are better off without me, because on your own you will grow in your own way, and not in my way. No one will know the things that were said when no one was around, or the way you looked at me from across the room. I'm glad that we've made things right, I just ask one thing from you.... Every time I say, Have fun, see you later, or goodbye... I mean I love you, but I will forever be too afraid to say it.


Thank you for everything you showed me, for letting me cry on your shoulder, my first boquet of flowers, and for letting me be your one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!